ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bloggest Loser Week 2

Photobucket

This week for the Sunday Slimdown at The Bloggest Loser we are being asked to answer the following question.
Question: Now that you've had a few weeks...what is your exercise routine? What does it consist of and how often?
My exercise is typically either Wii Active or Walk Away the Pounds DVDs.  I tend to exercise at night after the kids go to bed.  How often is a bit more sporadic.  I sometimes go from 7 days a week sometimes it is only 2.  I need to improve on the how often area.

As stated earlier this week I did weigh in .5 down from last week.  I am still fighting the weather quite badly with my fibromyalgia and I have been moving more slowly and very achy.  We will see where that leads come my weigh in group on Wednesday.  Right now I am trying to remain positive but I am not incredibly hopeful.

3 comments:

Hyla said...

You've got exercise on the brain and some is better than none, you are doing great!

Mom Union said...

I'm sorry to hear that you have fibromyalgia. Does winter make it worse? I hope it doesn't keep you from your exercise.
Kisses, Heather

Unknown said...

Some exercise is better than none...even if it is sporadic!! We will all get a routine down...and then people just better watch out!

Post a Comment