ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Your Songs by Harry Connick Jr

I received a copy of the new CD Your Songs by Harry Connick Jr from One2One Network.  The following is the list of songs included on the CD.


Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):
All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

I like Harry Connick Jr and would recommend his music on most occassions but I do not feel this was his strongest CD.  I am not saying that I do not like it but I do prefer some of his previous work.  You can visit Harry Connick Jr's website and see more of his work.  I would have to say my favorite song on this CD is Your Song.  Check it out and you can even order your own copy on the website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment