ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Sunday, August 9, 2009

In the Junk

Kyle and I were driving home from an appointment this morning and we thought we passed a rummage sale but when we got around the block we found someone had an entire front yard of freebies! We were in heaven with finding free stuff. I guess it doesn't take much to amuse us. Anyway I found this really cool wire basket which I am not sure what I am going to use it for yet. I am debating on putting a tray under it and using it for umbrellas or mittens. I guess it is something I will have to ponder on for awhile. What would you use it for? Any ideas what it was originally used for? Leave a comment with your thoughts!
The other major thing we found was a Simmons Company metal bed. I don't mean go to Walmart and buy a metal bed but an old heavy metal bed. I have another one of these it is at my mom's house and I use it when I stay there. I love these old beds! This one will be for my oldest son who has been begging for a full size bed. We will need to sand down a bit of rust and paint the entire bed but I thought you would like some before pictures. I love the shape of the 4 matching bedposts.
Kyle picked up a few little things like playing cards too. Overall it was a fun stop for the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment