ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Haircut Time

Kyle was walking around today with his nose up in the air. It wasn't because he was being a snot (but he has those moments as well) but it was the only way he could see me since his hair was well past his nose. I try to count my blessings and bear with the fact this boy likes his hair long but this pushed me over the edge. Andrew wanted his hair cut so I thought I would attack Kyle right afterwards. Using a hair clipper is really quit simple even if it seems intimidating at first. I use a Wahl clipper which is my favorite after trying some other brands. Mine looks almost like this but they don't make my model anymore. I love the color coded attachments.
Since you can buy a decent clipper for $30 or so it becomes a very cost effective way to get hair cuts. I have 4 guys in the house so one round of cuts more than paid for the clipper. Here is Kyle before...
and Kyle after (excuse the loose hair on his face)...
The only real expense I have now after owning the clippers is oil. You can purchase clipper oil but I find it cheaper to purchase sewing machine oil. Just brush off loose hairs after cutting and oil with a couple of drops. It doesn't get much easier than this. Kyle is already determined to let his hair grow again but come tomorrow's heat I am sure he won't complain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment