ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Monday, June 15, 2009

Logical Media

Most of you know that I am a stay at home mom but I have not always been in that position. Once upon a time I was a single mom of 3 boys who went to college full-time and worked full-time. Later I worked full-time plus more in the medical field. After getting married my husband received a management position and job transfer. I found a new job but due to a work injury I could no longer work in that specific job. We live in an area where there is not a lot for employment in my field of work so I looked for different things to do at home. Maybe someday I will let you know about a couple of them that have been quite profitable.




Today, however, I want to let you know the first way how you can make a little extra money blogging. By clicking on the banner above you can sign up for Logical Media. When you sign up you can pick and choose ads for all sorts of things that you think your readers would enjoy signing up for or reading about. Even if your readers sign up for something free you get paid for referring them to the service. It is a great way to earn some extra income on your blog! Sign-up to logical media is free so why not give it a try on your own blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment