ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thinking Myself Thin Thursdays #3

I am headed in the right direction. I was down another 1/2 pound this week.  My challenge this past week was to make better choices when eating out which I felt I didn't really accomplish because I ate out Mexican and well it gets pretty tough for me to skip the chips. 

I also really struggled with exercising this past week.  My fibromyalgia is feeling the weather changing big time!  Being so achy the best I could do at times was some light movement and then sweating it out in my sauna. 

I am hoping the initial temperature change has taken its toll on my body and we are ready to move on.  I know I need to exercise more and really watch my calories.  I located my calorie counter book today and I hope to utilize it when I am out running around instead of near my computer where I can look everything up. 

I hope you can join in and think yourself thin by making smarter choices!  Do you have an update?  Join in the linky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment