Many married women genuinely want to feel more desire toward their husbands. But while sex before marriage was hard to resist, now resisting seems like all they do. In her new book, Barbara Wilson shows how couples can suffer for years from the “invisible bonds” of previous relationships without even knowing it. Hidden emotions of distrust, shame, and resentment can sabotage even the most loving marriage.
In Kiss Me Again, Wilson :
· Shares her own story of healing and renewed desire
· Helps women forgive themselves and their husbands for past choices
· Shows readers how to break free from “invisible bonds”
· Explains God’s plan for helping a husband and wife to re-bond
· Includes conversation helps for both wives and their husbands
· Helps couples reignite the passion that they thought was lost
With assessment tools, write-in exercises, and gentle guidance, Kiss Me Again offers a biblical plan for rekindling the closeness and passion women long for in marriage. Because no past is beyond the reach of God’s healing touch.
Barbara Wilson is the author of The Invisible Bond and former director of sexual health education for the Alternatives Pregnancy Resource Center in Sacramento . She speaks nationwide to youth and adults with her message of sexual healing, and she teaches frequently in the women’s ministry at the multi-campus Bayside Church in Northern California . Barbara and her husband, Eric, have been married for twenty-eight years.
If you are going through some intimate marriage struggles this book just might be for you. Barbara addressses premarital sex on several different levels. She also addresses non-concentual sex before marriage as an problem in a good marital relationship. All the steps for freeing yourself from your past experiences with sex through God are well explained in this book. Learn how to have an intimate bond again might be what you need.
Would you like to win a copy? Or you can purchase a copy at Random House. Contest open to US residents Ends 10/29
- Leave a comment saying you would like to win for you or whomever.
- Follow my blog via Google or Feedburner
- Grab my button and leave the link.