ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Honest Scrap Award

Thank you to Debbie over at Dining with Debbie for the Honest Scrap Award.  I am honored to receive this from you and I love your Crock-Pot Wednesdays (which I hope to get up today as well!).




Here are the rules:


 
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.

 
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
 
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.

 
4) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.

 
5 )Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

 
And here are my picks!
Now for the 10 honest things about ME!
  1. I have fibromyalgia and hypothyroidism which often leaves me feeling zapped.
  2. I went through college as a single mom of 3 boys in diapers while working full time and I have no idea how I accomplished it other than I have a wonderful family!
  3. I hate my picture taken so much I will stick my tongue out at the camera frequently (not so good my hubby is a photographer)
  4. I hate to pay someone to do something for me that I can learn to do myself.
  5. I used to hold a suit job and now yoga pants are my best friend.
  6. I am a momma BEAR the big bad growly kind, don't mess with my kids!
  7. I love reading about the Amish and hope to go to Lancaster County someday unless someone can convince me there is a better location.
  8. I am scared to death of mice and snakes.  Kinda funny one eats the other huh?
  9. I find it challenging to eat out, taste a great dish and recreate it at home for much cheaper.
  10. I get lost in blogging.  I just  lose track of time, get distracted and enjoy meeting other bloggers.

2 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

HEather - you are so sweet to nominate me.
Thanks for thinking of me. :)

Oh - forgot to add. I am in the process of closing my blogspot blog down. It's all been switched to www.beautyandbedlam.com

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

YOU totally Rock! THANK YOU!

Post a Comment