ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How-To Tuesday (Organizing Pay Stubs)

I almost laugh at myself when I keep posting these organizing tips because I live in a very well lived in house! This is a small system which has saved me numerous times. We frequently need proof of income for this reason or that in our home as I am sure several others of you do as well. I bought a cancelled check file with thirteen catergories in it.I set up each slot with January through December and one empty slot remains. In this slot I might put a memobook and small pen for any notes I may need. For example who I would have provided check stub copies to and when. Each time my husband or I gets paid we put the stub into the correct month. We file according to payment received date but you can file to payment earned date if it works better for something your routinely report.
Recently, I saw the poly check files in Target's dollar section. They should be quite easy to find right now with all the back to school office supply specials going on. Good luck and I hope this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment