ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Triple Coupons In the Northern Midwest????

I almost died this morning! It is rare to see even double coupons where we live in Northwest Iowa but this morning I am visiting my dad just outside of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and what do I see at the little local grocery but TRIPLES!!!!!!!!! I think my heart took flight. It is a one day only deal on Friday July 3rd. If you happen to live near an Affiliated Food Store you may want to check if they are doubling or tripling for the holiday as well. The following states are considered Affiliated's Midwest district...
Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Wyoming

Go HERE to see a list of Iowa store locations. Only a few have ads online but you can get contact information to call one near you. I hope you have the same excited feeling I got this morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment