ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185 ss_blog_claim=4f872fe49220362935df164851758185

Friday, July 24, 2009

Blog Hop '09



I thought since I didn't have the luxary of going to BlogHer'09 I would join in on the Blog Hop! So here goes...

What you don't know about me.

  • I am a trained transcriptionist and type way fast!
  • I homeschool only my oldest son who is special needs
  • I love to cook and often find it amusing to guess ingredients and remake others dishes without a recipe
  • I am planning a mission trip in February to Mexico
  • Writing is my release!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Hopping if you want to read some other blogs HERE is the hop list.

6 comments:

Melissa Stover said...

my husband just got back from a mission trip to mexico.

Night Owl Mama said...

I luv MEXICO and my mom is a transcription the fingers are magic aren't they

luv your blog super cute
BLoggy hopping hope you can make it by SEE you then

Andrea Hatfield said...

I used to be in transcription once. I learned it just wasn't for me. I hope you enjoy your trip to Mexico!

I would love for you to visit me and comment on my Blog Hop Post:
http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/07/23/top-10-reasons-i-am-excited-to-stay-home-with-my-family-this-coming-weekend/

Melissa said...

It's good to meet you. Hope you have as much fun Blog Hopping as I am!

Muthering Heights said...

Hi there! It's great to meet you!

Eli's Lids said...

Prayers for your mission trip!!

Post a Comment