- Rent a Redbox movie with a free code. Don't have Redbox then see if your local movie rental place has a cheap movie day or a 3movies/3days/3dollars type of promotion.
- Go to the library for free books, movies, reading programs and books on CD. We have a way to download books so the kids can put them on their MP3 players.
- Make no-bake cookies. Need a recipe try www.allrecipes.com.
- Have a waterballoon fight. You can find the waterballoons at the dollar store.
- Wash the car.
- Go on a nature scavenger hunt.
- Plan a picnic at the park.
- Go fishing.
- Volunteer to read to the elderly at the nursing home.
- Color the sidewalk.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
My kids have been out of school for about half of their summer vacation now and we are starting to hear the "I'm bored" routine. That drives me nuts and I hate to start yelling or telling them do you want me to find you something to complain about. So here is a list when you are at your wits end hopefully you won't get to the frustration point.
Posted by Heather at 6:00 AM